We are delighted to announce the UAE OFFROADERS MEGA TRIP
If you want to give cities a break and have fun in the great outdoors - the weather calls for it - with your family, children and friends, this is it! We will spend a full day in the desert, packed with social activities, dune driving and a few surprises, among the spectacular dunes of UAE!
Friday, 13th February
Al Khazna (between Abu Dhabi and Al Ain)
Trips and social gathering
The day will start in the morning, with everyone gathering on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The club's marshals will lead everyone to the desert camp site, where the trips will start in two separate convoys, both led by our marshals, with the support of our most experienced drivers. The usual safety UAE Offroaders rules apply for both trips.
By sunset, both convoys will meet back at the campsite, where there will be social activities for adults and children, lucky draws and special discounts from our affiliated partners.
Registration: UAE Offroaders members, please sign up as usual on the club's website
, please register with an SMS to 0564807664 (Abu Dhabi group)
or 0557035999 (Dubai group)
The SMS must include the following information: your name, mobile/cell number, number of participating adults and children, car type and model and whether you have ever driven in the desert sand before or not.
- All UAE Offroaders trips are free of charge
- Please arrive at group meeting with a full tank of petrol
- Don't forget to bring water, soft drinks, food and your barbeque tools
- There will be no provision of toilet, it will be just desert
- Wear comfortable clothing, avoid jewelry, and bring a warm jacket for the evening - it gets very cold
- Your 4x4 vehicle must be in a good state of maintenance, must have spare tire in good condition and tow/recovery points front and back (we will verify this at the beginning of the trip and will unfortunately not be able to take any vehicles out with us if they do not meet these requirements).
- During trips/dune driving all drivers and passengers must wear seatbelts
- Keep safe distance between cars at all time (about 20 meters)
- Never overtake in a convoy
- Never change the route; if you find a challenge/obstacle too difficult, please stop and inform the trip leader
- You are responsible for the car behind you; if it stops or if you can no longer see it, you must stop as well
- We require our members to have a flag for the car (for safety reasons) and a radio (walkie-talkie); please bring them along if you have them
- Please follow the instructions given by marshals
By joining this trip you have to agree with UAE Offroaders rules and indemnity
- I wish to voluntarily participate in the trips, or any event, which has been organized by uaeoffroaders.com.
- I understand that offroading is hazardous and an extreme sport and that I am voluntarily exposing myself to the risk of personal injury or death by participating in the event.
- I understand that challenging and timing is prohibited and that the purpose of the day is to improve my driving skills off-road whilst having due consideration for the safety of others.
- I understand that other members will also participate in the event at the same time.
- I understand that I must comply by rules and safety standards as requested on the day.
- I understand that uaeoffroaders.com may not carry insurance in respect of any liability, which might arise out of an event, and that my own vehicle, third party and public liability insurance (if any), is unlikely to cover me for my losses or liabilities but that such insurance is available from specialist brokers.
- I am competent and able to take part and that my eyesight (with lenses if worn) is adequate for off-road events use.
- I do not suffer from any medical condition or disability that may make it unsafe for me to participate in the event, or safely operate a vehicle. I am not taking any drugs that will impair my ability to take part.
- Any vehicle for which I am responsible and/or which I will use during the event is safe and in good condition and of suitable mechanical condition.
- I hold the correct license for the size and type of vehicle being used on the event. This license enables me to ride on the public roads in the UAE, and is issued by a competent authority.
- I will not participate in the event whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- I (including myself, my personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, legal representatives and successors) agree to make no claim, sue, or hold liable UAEOFFROADERS.COM, its founders, marshals, members, or any one involved in the event including supporting individuals, companies and agents in respect of any loss or injury suffered by me during the event and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them or any of them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to my participation in the event.
- I, the undersigned acknowledge that the information provided in this form is true.
- I did register my name with an offroading recovery service (i.e. IATC).
- I have read, understood and will comply with all regulations, any supplemental regulations and final instructions given by the UAEOFFROADERS.COM and this form is valid and shall remain in full legal force unless notified and signed by both parties involved.
We wish you all the best and always drive safe on and off road,UAEOFFROADERS.COM
For any further information, please either call or email Emad
UAE OFFROADERS management is looking forward to meet as many of you as possible, with your families, 13th of February! It will be fun, it will be different!
See you in the sand soon.