Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Saturday AUH - Karak and Chitchat trip

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    419

    Smile Saturday AUH - Karak and Chitchat trip

    This is a re-post for the trip cancelled on 14Jan2017.

    Trip Level: Junior Offroader



    Ummar Farook

    __ _____
    ___/ _| _|______
    [__________
    RAPTOR]
    _'-()-------()-'
    2017 RAPTOR aka (The upgraded) White Whale

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    419

    Cool

    Welcome everyone... happy to see a number of like minded people... eagerly looking forward to it.

    Ummar Farook

    __ _____
    ___/ _| _|______
    [__________
    RAPTOR]
    _'-()-------()-'
    2017 RAPTOR aka (The upgraded) White Whale

  3. #3
    Hey any idea on the approximate start area, just so I can workout if i can make it.
    Thanks
    Eloy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    419

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by elloy View Post
    Hey any idea on the approximate start area, just so I can workout if i can make it.
    Thanks
    Eloy
    Hai Eloy,

    Sorry for the late response. The trip will start by 2.30 pm and end by sunset. Will sit for chitchat may be until 7 pm and disperse.

    Ummar Farook

    __ _____
    ___/ _| _|______
    [__________
    RAPTOR]
    _'-()-------()-'
    2017 RAPTOR aka (The upgraded) White Whale

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by White Whale View Post
    Hai Eloy,

    Sorry for the late response. The trip will start by 2.30 pm and end by sunset. Will sit for chitchat may be until 7 pm and disperse.
    No problem, thank you for the reply. Is it going to be up in Dubai way or down towards Abu Dhabi?

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    419

    Cool *** Trip closed ***

    Welcome all,

    This trip is now closed. SMS will be sent later this evening. See you all soon.

    Ummar Farook

    __ _____
    ___/ _| _|______
    [__________
    RAPTOR]
    _'-()-------()-'
    2017 RAPTOR aka (The upgraded) White Whale

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    61
    Dear Ummar , i am sorry i had to back out from this trip , i got to do some work on saturday

    Ahmed Khalil

    Driving the Grand Dwarf ( Suzuki Vitara )

    0566115658

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    419

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Dear Ummar , i am sorry i had to back out from this trip , i got to do some work on saturday
    No issues, In sha Allah Next time.

    Ummar Farook

    __ _____
    ___/ _| _|______
    [__________
    RAPTOR]
    _'-()-------()-'
    2017 RAPTOR aka (The upgraded) White Whale

  9. #9

    Thanks Ummar for the Amazing Trip and Karak!

    Thanks Ummar for the Amazing Trip and Karak!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
weekenduae