Hiking trip (Intermediate level)
|Date||Thu, 14th Feb 2019|
|Start Time||22:00 (10:00 PM)|
|End Time||12:00 (12:00 PM)|
|Capacity||4 of 10|
As agreed will be having at least 2 hikes in a month while winter is here (GoT fans will understand).
This time it will be tough hike but I didn't yet decide the area :) Open for suggestions. If nothing comes new to my mind, then we will do Wadi Naqab hike. This time we will reach the village that we aimed to visit in November, but couldn't make it due to hot weather.
- Hiking shoes
- Backpack for every hiker!!!!
- 4 liters of water for every hiker!!!!
- cap/scarf to protect your head from sun
- radio to enjoy chit chatting along the path
- no kids allowed!
- lip balm, medicines (Panadol, etc based on personal needs)
Meeting point: TO BE UPDATED SOON HERE
Meeting time: 6:30 am SHARP
We will camp the night before the hike. And it's gonna be my birthday camp/hike trip :)
If any questions please contact me.
P.S. There is Hiking chat group created. For those who want to join drop me a message please to add you to the group.