|Date||Sat, 14th Dec 2019|
|Start Time||07:30 (07:30 AM)|
|End Time||10:30 (10:30 AM)|
|Level||Junior (Min: 5 trips)|
Juniors with minimum 5 completed trip with the club are welcome, to join Senior Offroader Ghassan on attacking the lovely dunes of Dubai, you should be by now having a conference in your driving skills, let’s reinforce this confidence and learn a little bit more about controlling the car, in this trip you will be learning how to negotiate your way in the dunes and to play safe and for sure the fun is always guaranteed.
All other levels are welcomed to support this drive.
Please make sure you have the following:
- 4x4 car is in good mechanical working order
- Check all your car fluids are at perfect levels
- Front and rear recovery points should be available for recovery
- Spare tyre is in good condition
- Car has a seat-belt for every passenger, to a maximum of 4 passengers.
- Enough amount of water & snacks for yourself and passengers
- Fuel tank is full
- Offroad tools radio, flag, deflator, compressor, rated recovery rope, and rated shackles.
Big Fat Smile :D
The usual UAE Offroaders indemnity applies.
Meeting point location & time will be sent by SMS or WhatsApp before the drive. If you have any question you can contact me or Ghassan at 050 548 2378