Relaxed Rookie Drive
|Date||Fri, 20th Dec 2019|
|Start Time||14:00 (02:00 PM)|
|End Time||18:00 (06:00 PM)|
Welcome to Relaxed Rookie Drive.
We will be driving a relaxed junior route and it will be very basic level with detailed introduction to offroading.
Members with no experience are the best candiadates for this drive. Offroaders & above can join for support.
Juniors looking for action join at your own risk of getting bored!
Please make sure you have the following:
- 4x4 car is in good mechanical working order
- Check all your car fluids are at perfect levels
- Front and rear recovery points should be available for recovery
- Spare tyre is in good condition
- Seatbelts are in good condition and available for all passengers
- Maximum of 4 passengers, all kids should have car seats
- Enough amount of water & snacks for yourself and passengers
- Fuel tank is full
- Offroad tools like radio, flag, deflator and compressor.
The temperature is a bit cooler now, especially at night, so make sure to bring with you:
- Plenty of warm clothing
- BBQ, BBQ tools, food and snacks and something to sit on!
- Your contribution to the day is a bundle of firewood
Meeting point location & time will be sent by SMS one day before the drive. If you have any question you can contact me at 055-8811725
See you all soon