Notice:

Some users are having trouble logging into the website :(. This is due to the migration. Please request for a new password using this link.

Forgot Password

Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

To all new member please introduce your self to others
E_alneyadi
Rank: Junior
Mobile: 0523001499
Location: alain
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi Yall
My name is eisa and im 20 years old and i drive a 2017 FJ and i look forward to joining you guys :)
User avatar
DuneMaster
Rank: Senior
Mobile: 00971504761938
Location: Sharjah
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Welcome Eisa. All the very best and see you in the sand soon
Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice... It is Rain that grows flowers and not Thunder
DuneMaster
User avatar
islam bin malik
Rank: Junior
Mobile: 0509197010
Location: ajman
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:42 pm

iam very happy to join this great group with great members

my name is Islam Bin Malik you can call me SAM

my car is Nissan Xterra 2015 well modified for best offloading performance

i work as business man owned :

Malikat al azya LLC
Al Walla road transport LLC
Second hand Car dealer

iam in love with , offloading , fishing , diving , table tennis and photographing Canon 70D

my contact number is 0509197010

inshalla will join next drive soon and meet you all guys
User avatar
imthi
Administrator
Rank: Expert
Mobile: 0558811725
Location: DSO, Dubai, UAE
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:00 am

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:15 am

islam bin malik wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:42 pm
iam very happy to join this great group with great members

my name is Islam Bin Malik you can call me SAM

my car is Nissan Xterra 2015 well modified for best offloading performance

i work as business man owned :

Malikat al azya LLC
Al Walla road transport LLC
Second hand Car dealer

iam in love with , offloading , fishing , diving , table tennis and photographing Canon 70D

my contact number is 0509197010

inshalla will join next drive soon and meet you all guys
Welcome Islam

Welcome to our family. There are so many trips available this coming weekend. See you soon in Sands.
Cheers
Imthiaz Rafiq
M37
Rank: Junior
Mobile: 0501989777
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:16 am

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello everyone

My name is Mohammed Almansoori. I live in Abu Dhabi and I drive a Wrangler JK 2017. I'm new to the group and I don't have much experience off roading but I am excited to learn.
abdulla221
Rank: Junior
Mobile: 0551178780
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi my name is Abdulla from Dubai, I drive Jeep wringler unlimited 2016. Hope to see you all.
User avatar
White Whale
Marketing & Media Team
Rank: Marshal
Mobile: 0558870081
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:58 am

M37 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:20 pm
Hello everyone

My name is Mohammed Almansoori. I live in Abu Dhabi and I drive a Wrangler JK 2017. I'm new to the group and I don't have much experience off roading but I am excited to learn.
Welcome to the family brother. Not to worry at all, out team of professionals will make it look easy and Insha Allah you will be a good offroader soon. See you soon in the dunes.

-
--
White Whale
User avatar
White Whale
Marketing & Media Team
Rank: Marshal
Mobile: 0558870081
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:01 am

abdulla221 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:04 pm
Hi my name is Abdulla from Dubai, I drive Jeep wringler unlimited 2016. Hope to see you all.
Welcome to the family bro... I am sure you will enjoy driving in the desert with UAEOFFROADERS.
--
White Whale
mohammed9999
Rank: Junior
Mobile: 0556789741
Location: dubai
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:12 pm

As Salamlikum W B I am New here looking for some trill drive
thank u
User avatar
TAHMIMA
Rank: Junior
Mobile: 00971555666132
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Please introduce yourself here, Lets get to know each other

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello everyone :)

My name is Mohammed Saeed Tahmima. Original from Al Ain. I drive a Jeep Wrangler. Happy to join this group or prefer to say family. I think I know some members but not all. Hopefully we will get to know each other in up coming trips.

Return to “Members Welcome Aboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests