Fire works

General announcements, Upgrade announcements etc..
Ali
Name: Ali Aljneibi

Fire works

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Guys and girls, Tomorrow Abu Dhabi Sky will be lit by the largest fire works all over the world at 8:30 pm from emirates palace side so get your kids and cameras and see you there, there might be some this evening but tomorrow is the largest one

See you there
--
Ali
Wasif Ahmed
Name: Wasif Ahmed

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:09 pm

There are three barges stationed between Lulu Island and the corniche, one by the Hiltonia Beach Club, the other roughly opposite the ADIA building and the third opp the Sheraton Hotel.

There are more barges positioned along the East Corniche Road and by the Shangri La hotel so that the entire island will be circled by fireworks.

The best place to see the display would be from around the huge flagpole on the breakwater. The display along the corniche is the longest and probably the best.

If you are looking for an uncrowded spot try the Mena area where you can sit in your car and watch or even fish while you wait and watch,

The area from the public beach entracnce on the corniche to the ADIA building is not recommended as they are extending the beach and the view has been blocked by barriers.
--
Wasif Ahmed
Ali
Name: Ali Aljneibi

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Thank you for the details wasif
--
Ali
Wasif Ahmed
Name: Wasif Ahmed

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 pm

You are welcome Ali.

I just forgot to mention that the batges are where the fireworks will be fired from !!!

In my opinion the best place to be would be on a table for two on the patio of the Vasco's resturant at the Hiltonia Beach Club.

Have a steak and a drink and enjoy the show with the one you love !!!

Looking forward to running inot some of you there. I might even book a big table if some of you guys are interested ??
--
Wasif Ahmed

Return to “Announcements”