Our time to leave the UAE has come, and we need to sell our beloved car. The specs are below, but first, me and my wife would like to thank everyone in the club, especially to our great Marshalls and Seniors, for all the friendship, patience, warm attention and lessons! You are incredible guys, and nowhere else in the whole wide world can we find anything close to what we had in the past year trips.
We will stop by the Mega Meet 2018 organized by Marshall Ummar Farook tomorrow to say goodbye. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in the car, he/she can take a closer look.
My WhatsApp is +90-532-646-3995.
· Color: Smoky Blue
· 4.0 L, V6 Engine
· Torque: 38.8 kg-m/4400 RPM
· Power: 270 hp/5600 RPM
· Automatic Transmission & 4WD
· @55,000 km
· A-TRAC (check the video for this awesome feature!)
· Traction Control
· GCC Navigation System, Bluetooth, USB, etc.
· On-board Air Compressor
· 160-L Dual Tank
· Cruise Control
· Rear Camera
· Rear Parking Sensors
· Spirit Level
· Dual Front Airbags
· Front and Rear Recovery Points
· Offroad Flag
** Front bumper replaced with original at Al Futtaim Bodyshop
*** 60, 70, 80k service inclusive of the price.
· 8-mm Aluminum Skid Plate for Radiator Protection (Titan Performance)
· Yokohama Geolandar AT/S Tyres (40% Onroad, 60% Offroad) @15,000 km
· Rear Tow Ball
· Offroad Lights on the Sides and Bonnet
· 30% Tinting on All Windows
· Rated ARB Snatch Strap with 1 Shackle
· Electronic Pressure Gauge, Manual Deflator
· Slide-free Mat for the Trunk
· Storage Net and Bag for the Trunk
· Various comfy cushions for desert
I am asking AED 115k. I need about two weeks starting today to clear the debt (due to company lease).
With the add-on items, I think this car is just ready for immediate offroading (especially good for beginners and juniors).
· Desert-compatible Walkie-Talkie
· 2-Bike Spare Tyre Rack
Don't want it anymore? Sell it, swap it, give it away!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest