I keep getting this question all the time.
How to create profile image for our website?
Why do you guys cannot accept big images?
How do I edit my image to small size?
Oh, my dear, my life is already complicated and now you are telling me to update avatar with engineering specification ????
Your avatar looks nice and why my avatar (profile image) looks scaled and squeezed?
There are only two rules for this avatar image.
- Your image size should be 100 pixels by width and 100 pixels by height.
- The files size of the uploaded file to be less than 200KB.
- No offensive pictures
- Doing this is very easy. First, select an image you wish to create an avatar from.
- Goto this website - https://avatarmaker.net/
- Upload your image
- Select the size
- Change the area of focus in the image
- Then press save selection.
- Right click on the image and download the image and save it.
- Goto to your profile panel to update picture - Link
- Select type as upload avatar
- Upload the image you created from https://avatarmaker.net/
- Thats all...