Members Rides

General information about the club, grading etc..
Wasif Ahmed
Rank: Senior
Location: On the verge of Insanity
Posts: 3942
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Mike0967 wrote:2008 JK Sahara with a few mods for the poor :smiley11:
We are hoping we shall see that beautifull green Jeep and its owner out playing with us sometime soon
--
Wasif Ahmed
chris110179
Rank: Junior
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm seeing lots of nice Jeeps around here.. now it's got me thinking of selling my Pajero! thousands of mods available in the market! wwweeuuw!
--
chris110179
Wasif Ahmed
Rank: Senior
Location: On the verge of Insanity
Posts: 3942
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:31 pm

chris110179 wrote:I'm seeing lots of nice Jeeps around here.. now it's got me thinking of selling my Pajero! thousands of mods available in the market! wwweeuuw!
If you are looking for a Jeep check out Rubicon's Jeep that he is selling right now ...its all ready for your style of driving.

http://www.uaeoffroaders.com/showthread ... 70-Rubicon
--
Wasif Ahmed
Mike0967
Rank: Senior
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Wasif Ahmed wrote:We are hoping we shall see that beautifull green Jeep and its owner out playing with us sometime soon
You will Arbab, time will come.
--
Mike0967
Mike0967
Rank: Senior
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Wasif Ahmed wrote:If you are looking for a Jeep check out Rubicon's Jeep that he is selling right now ...its all ready for your style of driving.

http://www.uaeoffroaders.com/showthread ... 70-Rubicon


This is also a clean one and modified with care http://abudhabi.dubizzle.com/classified ... r-offroad/

Mike
--
Mike0967
Malikmalandi
Rank: Senior
Location: K Town A, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Wasif Ahmed wrote:Ed.

Bin Hofan in Mussaffah can help you with a lift for your ride. Call me if you want his contacts

Speak to jc last week about it and he recommend arb but when I talked to Nour lift kit for hummer not yet available here in UAE.

That's sound great wasif perhaps I can speak to that guy.
Wasif Ahmed
Rank: Senior
Location: On the verge of Insanity
Posts: 3942
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Malikmalandi wrote:Speak to jc last week about it and he recommend arb but when I talked to Nour lift kit for hummer not yet available here in UAE.

That's sound great wasif perhaps I can speak to that guy.
Talk to Danny at Mebar Auto in Dubai on 055 644 4560
--
Wasif Ahmed
Wasif Ahmed
Rank: Senior
Location: On the verge of Insanity
Posts: 3942
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 pm

What happened guys....all these newmembers we see and nobody is posting some details on their rides.

Don't feel shy....let us get to know you r ride better so if we see it on the road we an honk at each other.
--
Wasif Ahmed
Desert_Dragon
Rank: Junior
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 am

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Well i have these two toys actually

1- Dodge ram 2007 Hemi for offroading : Stock no modifications

2- Shelby gt500 2010 for onroad minor modification :smiley2: 1/4 mile 10.60 Sec ET


Thanks
Attachments
Shelby.jpg
n745525452_5797137_8675.jpg
Hennie
Rank: Senior
Location: Al Ain
Posts: 601
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Desert_Dragon wrote:Shelby gt500 2010 for onroad minor modification :smiley2: 1/4 mile 10.60 Sec ET

I need a ride in this one, jealous
--
Hennie

Return to “General Information”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests